WorldVentures Representatives Defending Their Name

From a post on topix.com, a person by the name of Anita who claims to be a WorldVentures' Rep posts:

"You are so ignorant like your name, states that it is not worth explaining anything to you....and by the way a "job" is a pyramid scheme, you have the boss at the top and all you lil ants working for him or her and you will never move up to their position, they stay at the top...( I suggest u look it up) but you are a slave to your boss and you will never own the company...you will always be a slave working for someone else, with no promise of anything else or ever becoming financially free."

Comments

  1. I worked hard and was able to save enough money to open my own business. I thank my boss for all he taught me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What business did we get in to anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Readers,

    I respect all views as i myself was extremely negative and sceptical at first (well actually for a long time)
    I live in Cyprus , a closed community and i realise we all have a family name that is important to us and by no means would we risk recommending something we weren't 1000% sure is legit, works and can offer something good to others, and ourselves of course.

    Anyone who needs help, info, clarification pls feel free to contact me, i would be glad to help out.
    i am by no means trying to convince anyone , just want to share some truth and facts hopefully they will help you make the right decision whatever that may be.

    Thanks

    flordos23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment