WorldVentures Complaints



Account Debited Without Consent

"After leaving my account was debited with R3085.36 without my consent." 
09/2012 - Hello Peter


False Promises



"WorldVentures took my money falsely promoting wealth claims."
05/2012 - Rip Off Report


Rushed Into Signing Up



"I want to cancel my membership. I was rushed into it and regret sending the money I did." 
05/2012 - ScamBook


False Representations



"These false representations to people like myself who not only paid to be in the opportunity but spent thousands going to their events in hopes of learning the secrets of how these top income earners make the money is a horrible injustice to the vast majority who also believe their lies." 
05/2012 - Complaints Board


Bad News Story



"World Ventures Travel Club (MLM) Makes News – The Bad Kind!"  
03/2012 - Should Buy a Travel Club


False Promises



"WorldVentures Wayne Nugent Falsely promotes people to ranks not actually achieved as a way to lure you into the their pyramid"
03/2012 - Rip Off Report


Good Talker



"This guy is a good talker and his stutter makes him sound authentic but don't be fooled."  
12/2010 - Rip Off Report


Tell Prospects to Pawn Possessions



"I once asked my upline "how do you deal with people that want to buy into this but really don't have the money" I was told to tell them, surly you have something here that you can pawn!" 
12/2010 - Complaints Board

Mislead




"I was not told I would have to sign up 3 people at $350 each before I would start making money." 
07/2009Scam Book


Total Scam


"TOTAL SCAM! A representative talked me into signing up for a FLAT FEE of $199.00!! He signed me up online using my debit card. He never mentioned any other fee or obligations I would have. I said, “let’s do it!” HE signed me up – and took my info. Come to find out…months later (WorldVentures was taking $24.99 out of my bank account EVERY SINGLE MONTH)!!!! I called them immediately and asked them to cancel me! They couldn’t seem to find any information regarding my authorization to use my debit card – but they seemed to have all of my debit information on file! FRAUD! I contacted my bank, and they are doing a thorough investigation. I have also contacted the BBB. You cannot use someone’s credit card or debit card without authorization! WorldVentures does that without telling you!! It’s a total SCAM!
I have attempted to contact WorldVentures and (what do you know) they don’t want to deal with me. They refuse to give me my money back!! Shock!"
03/2010 -  Four Reasons World Ventures is not a Scam



Next to Impossible to Book a Vacation

"We bought this product only to find that it is next to impossible to book a vacation let alone for a discount. This company never returned any of our requests for information within the three day refund period. We have been hung up on, left on hold forever, emails have bounced back undeliverable and flat out this is a very BAD company playing a shell game. Moving from town to town and name to name with the background parent company always out of the picture, offering great deals on travel only to find they put you on hold, log on to the same site you go to yourself on the Internet and give you the same deal you could have gotten without them. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY....YOU WILL LOSE IT."
07/2011 - 419 Legal.org

Comments

  1. you guys are ignorant i am actively involved in world ventures and am doing quite fine. i have a feeling that all of your comments are because you failed and did not have the motivation or drive to keep going. maybe your lazy? this is like any other job you need to work for it. you cannot just sit back and expect pay checks and vacations to be handed to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but if you are lucky enough to shill some family and friends into this bogus scheme you might last for a little while. I, on the other hand, value those relationships. What happens when they all drop out after losing their initial investment? You look like the clown and have to explain to them at your Christmas gathering that they must be lazy and not trying hard enough. Good luck. We'll soon see who looks the fool. I'd rather keep the trust of family and friends. Its worth more than the few measly bucks you might make. Which I doubt are profits or savings on some pre paid vacation anyway. Soon those close to you will be running away when they see you coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent comment, I joined in three months ago and attended to one of their meetings. You tend to feel motivated and it sounds really easy to get people to join. You walk out from the meetings calling people ignorant ( that's the message they implied whoever doesn't join worldventures), moving on yes you tend to think everyone around you is just lazy. The reality is it's not easy to get people to join in, you spend so much money attending to their workshops and they act so happy. You end up believing all those lies. I'm not going to lie to some people this might work and to others not. But I rather save my money and open my own business and waste my time and energy for someone elses company, lose friends and family members because this all craziness about worldventures. No thank you. I signed in but I signed out already. Big mistake

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Ventures is not a get rich scheme neither a pyramid scheme. They DID NOT said Sign up, refer 4 and sit lay back. However, they said "REFER 4 PAY NO MORE" which is the World Ventures policy. That is what each and every members on the team must do to avoid monthly fees because once you sign up four persons under your wings you will have nothing to worry about. The more members you have on the team the more you earn. There is no guarantee in any Direct Selling Marketing Company. The work you put into the business, is the result or profits you will get out of the business. If your is LAZY a person and want to earn money in Direct Selling Company, then THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. For more information please visit the World Ventures 2015 copyright website at http://www.worldventurestruth.com/real-stories.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is scary hom many people still fall for this nonsense and that while this company is being investigated by numerous countries for suspected pyramid scheme like activities.

    I was invited to one of their presentations, but as I am sometimes involved in forensic financial investigations I quickly smelled a rat. I simply excused myself and left.

    If it's too good to be true, then it is. Only one way to get rich and that is to work for your money. Work. Not leech of others and unfortunately at times those that really can't afford it.

    My advice is do your research thoroughly before you get caught and have to struggle to get loose again.

    Problem is that if they get taken to court one day you can be charged also as you were involved as well in selling the scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment